CALL FOR PAPERS:
The purpose of the workshop is to provide a forum for researchers and teachers to share their experiences of teaching mathematics and discuss approaches for delivering material to students.
Suggested areas to be included in the workshop include, but should not be limited to:
- E-learning: experiences, best practices and tools.
- Mathematics and programming teaching: experiences and best practices.
- Teaching mathematics and programming knowledge and skills.
- Mathematics and programming education in the school and university cirricula.
- Methodologies of teaching mathematics.
- Software support for math education.
- Evaluating effectiveness of educational methods for teaching mathematics.